The "Luna Game" series are a series of downloadable games based on My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. The creator remains anonymous. Almost every game and related games had screamers.
Screamers In Each Game
Luna Game (April 3, 2011)
The screamer will vary between two different images and four different musical cues, each happening after 20 seconds of gameplay:
- A black skinned Applebloom against a full moon grinning evilly. Either "Evil Enchantress" or "Hush Now, Quiet Now", in creepy warped forms play over the image.
- A Zalgoed Pinkie. Either "Giggle At The Ghostie" in warped form or a mashup of sounds called "Screamer!" will play.
Luna Game 2 (May 30, 2011)
This version has only 1 screamer.
- At the part of the game just before the encounter with the cliff, an image of a Zalgo Pinkie will pop up with white noise blaring.
Luna Game 3 (June 11, 2011)
Fluttershy can be heard screaming "COME OUT!" as the player jumps over the pit from the first time only. When the player jumps down the pit, a random image will flash as Fluttershy yells "LOVE ME!" in a distorted way. At the very end, Princess Luna's corpse will come to life and screech at you before the game closes.
Luna Game 4 (July 9, 2011)
These screamers will only appear if the player fails the game. If so, many images of creepy Pinkie Pies will appear with white noise blaring. At the very end, if you win, Pinkie appears slowly on a black background, only for white noise to blare and she becomes Zalgofied for a split second.
Luna Game 0 (August 15, 2011)
The only screamer in this game occurs at the very end. After the game fakes closing after murdering Pinkie, the game will open again with a Pinkie image with crooked teeth. The sound is the same "LOVE ME!" sound bite from Luna Game 3. Text reads "This Isn't Over."
Other Luna Games
Luna Game 5 (Fan-made; February 2012)
One screamer occurs if you fail to outrun the screen catching up to you (a realistic Pinkie Pie), another can be found as an Easter Egg at the very beginning by pressing I, K, and T on the keyboard (one of the randomly chosen screamers of Luna Game 3), and another occurs in an extra cut scene where a bloody Scootaloo will show up. The Scootaloo image has text that reads "Leave This Place."
LONA'S GOEM 48 (2012)
A badly drawn Pinkie (like most of this game) holding a knife with a stock scream effect will appear if the player goes far enough.
NOTE: Each of these videos contain screamers.
- youtube.com/watch?v=5_JRu060KnI • First game
- youtube.com/watch?v=6_cZD8MZDcU • Second game
- youtube.com/watch?v=eVcKWfj5W-A • Third game
- youtube.com/watch?v=KsNe0sSGvlQ • Fourth game
- youtube.com/watch?v=wDTi4g3_T-s • Luna Game 0
- youtube.com/watch?v=3jloSbEfsbA • Fan-made Luna Game 5
- youtube.com/watch?v=1_5PcM9f0iI • Lona's Goem 48