Encyclopedia Dramatica is a parody of Wikipedia, containing much more offensive/vulgar content. For especially offensive content, there is a box saying "Offended by (said article)? Click here and scroll slowly to the bottom of the page." which links to this page, the purpose being to offend/gross that person out as much as possible.
The article starts with a montage of five images of the Limecat meme, a baby rabbit, a chick, and finally, a deer and a rabbit. After the last image, it starts showing a very long montage of gruesome images involving pornography, dead people, gore, mutilation, diseases, unborn babies, cannibalism, trypophobia and so on, the site also includes various disgusting fanmade images of various popular franchises such as Pokemon, such as one with a rammed Pikachu on it.
Some of the content on it is:
- A gif of the 1 Man 1 Jar video.
- A gif of a nude anime girl cutting her stomach, only for her to be beheaded.
- An image of various bees stinging a guy's penis.
- The Goatse image.
- A montage of a man cutting his penis.
- An image of various fingers with cuts near other cuts.
- An image of the degloved face of a woman
- Various Harlequin fetuses
- Various gay pornographic pictures
- A gif of a cat getting blendered
- An image of a decapited wolf's head on a toilet
- Rule 34 of Pokemon
- An image of a fat woman cosplaying as Wonder Woman
- A gif of a pig getting decapitated by a chainsaw
- An image of girl in a bed with a cross on her bleeding mouth
At the end of the page, a certificate is shown, saying "You are now eligible to live and work in the United States of America". In 2009, at the end of the page it showed "AIN'T THAT SOMETHING???!" in rainbow text colors. Earlier in 2010, there was a picture of Shocked Patrick meme from The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie and rainbow text reading "LULZ". At the bottom of the page, there is also a link to an external website, which will lead to a mirror of the Last Measure shock site.
NOTE: The following website could potentially harm your computer.
This article is available in multiple languages.
- Português (Portuguese) • Offended