Welcome to Screamer Wiki, the number one place to find information about screamers. We are the biggest and most active community of screamer lovers on the globe. Here, you will have access to the Screamer Library, one of the largest indexes entirely dedicated to screamers and shock sites. You will find the origin and story behind every screamer ever made, like the famous Scary Maze Game, the K-fee commercials, and a whole lot more. Our library contains 731 pages and that number keeps increasing everyday!
HOW DO I START?
If you need help getting started, do not worry. There are plenty of help articles and guides available on the Help Portal, right at your fingertips. You are more than welcome to contribute to this wiki, as long as you follow the rules. If you want, you can also refer to the Quick Links section below to know where to start.
Now that you are ready, let's start contributing! To write anything, you must make a new page. To do this you must press the button in the upper right corner of the screen to Add a Page. Give the page the same name as the screamer, for example ScaryScreamer.com. You are now ready to write your page!
You can help Screamer Wiki too by saving already contributed screamers and shock sites to the Web Archive (http://archive.org/web/). If a screamer or shock site gets deleted, banned or removed then there is a chance that we can retrieve it using the Wayback Machine.
- Wiki Rules • Read the rules before editing.
- Article Stubs • If you are a new user, start by editing article stubs.
- Screamer Library • See a list of all screamers on the wiki.
- Community Portal • All polls, news, and special events.
- Help Portal • We're always here to help you.
- Languages • The Screamer Wiki is available in multiple languages.
- Wiki Guides • These handy guides show you how to use the wiki more efficiently.